Sunday 14 April 2013

Quickie with Mr.Bouncer

My phone beeps. A text message from Mr.Bouncer. I should just delete it, he is far too busy and very flakey. But then I picture that cute smile and the sparkle in those beautiful eyes and I find myself replying to him.

'I really want to see you' he says. I tell him that I'm free and not up to much, he only has half an hour free inbetween his 2 jobs to see me. I feel like I deserve more time than that! But I understand he works very long hours in both jobs and barely has time to sleep, let alone spend hours in bed with me - where there wouldn't be a lot of sleeping going on! 
   
I haven't seen him properly for weeks, and the last time I did see him it was on a night out when he was working in the club. He looked so hot, dressed in his security uniform. 6ft 3 with broad shoulders, so manly, so incredibly hot. I felt his eyes on me on more than 1 occasion that night! Flirty glances and cheeky winks all evening had got me feeling very hot! I wondered over to him, my tight black dress and high heels made me feel like a goddess.

Standing near him made me tremble. I have never met such a hot man who can makes my body feel so weak in this way. As I caught his eye the DJ played a song that instantly took my mind back to last summer when we was fucking and always reminds me of him whenever I hear it.
   
'you make me so wet, I want to feel your hot body pin me against the wall. Tie me up and fuck me hard' I whispered in his ear before walking away. Omg! The mix of alcohol and the weakeness for his body had certainly given me a bit of courage! 
   
Anyway, less of that teasing night! Do I let him pop round for half an hour? 
   
I felt weak and my pussy started to ache at the thought of him. 
   
There is no other man who makes me feel so weak and trembly. I feel such a strong urge to submit myself to his body. 
   
He sends me another message to tell me he will have to come round in his uniform as he will have to go straight to work from mine. Oh god! Black trousers and that sexy black shirt worn by all bouncers. I am feeling my pussy get wet at just the thought. There's no way I can turn him down! 
   
I tell him I can't wait and rush to have a shower. The hot water dripping over my body only increases my desires. 
   
I get myself partly dressed. stockings, lacey underwear and a silk gown. I don't want to waste anytime having to remove my clothes! 
   
I do my hair and a little bit of make up. I was feeling nervous, it had been so long since I had seen him. I poured myself a glass of wine, and waited. 
   
I was excited but nervous with anticipation for his arrival. 
   
I heard the knock at the door. I opened and smiled as I tried to hide my body with my gown incase anyone was passing by. He steps in and I look up at his massive strong manly body and
felt a shiver run through me. 
   
I dropped my arms, allowing my silk gown to open, showing my clevage and as I stepped towards him more of my gown opened showing off my entire body. 
   
He put his hands on my waist and gently moved them over my hips as he pulls me closely and kisses me. I felt so feminine, sexy and petite up against his body. 
   
He took my hand and led me to my bedroom. He held me tight and I felt more shivers as I ran my hand over his hard chest and strong arms. 
   
He kissed my neck and I felt my muscles contract. Oh god! Feeling his warm breath on my bare skin was making me feel so desperate to have his body on top of me. 
   
He laid me on to the bed, pulled my knickers off and opened my legs. I was weak in anticipation. He started to gently rub my clit and I let out a moan. He moved his fingers down to my dripping pussy to where he knew I desperately wanted him. He gently rubbed on my gspot, I was already so close. Oh god. 
   
He kneeled on the bed infront of me and pushed my legs open a bit further. My entire body was convulsing now. 
   
He pushed his fingers firmly against my gspot and started using his hand to fuck me hard and fast. Oh. My. God. I was moaning loudly now! Moments later I was cumming hard. My whole body was shaking and I could feel all my muscles working as the pleasure came over me and I was covered in my hot cum that was squirting out. 
   
He stood up, as I laid there unable to move. My body shivering. He undone his shirt and took it off, showing off his strong body. He unzipped his trousers and I could see how hard he was for me. My pussy still ached to feel him inside me. 
   
He was undressed, and I could see his rock solid dick as he
kneeled inbetween my open legs. He looked at my pussy, covered in my own cum and dripping everywhere. 
   
He lifted my legs and moved closer to me. I gasped as I felt his hard cock slowly push my pussy open and enter me. He moaned, I could tell he had wanted to be inside me for a while now! 
   
He slowly slid his cock in and out of me, hitting my gspot with every stroke. 
   
I felt my muscle tighten, my back arch as more cum squirts out of me soaking his dick and his balls and drip over his legs. Oh my god, it feels so good. 
   
He starts pounding me, my legs over his shoulders. It's painful and uncomfortable but so good at the same time. I desperately need to feel more, feel him pound me and hurt me.My body craves him so much. Pain is the only way he can begin to satisfy this animalistic need for him. 

He carries on fucking me. I feel my body convulse and my muscles contract and my mind feels free from everything as I feel the rush of the orgasm sweep over me and the release as my cum squirts out and I scream with pleasure. 

Moments later, he starts thrusting harder and faster and let's out a moan as I feel his hot spunk fill my pussy up. He rests momentarily on me, I love feeling the weight of him entirely on me. He gets up, but I am unable to move. My legs have turned to jelly, but he will be late for work now!Moments later, he starts thrusting harder and faster and let's out a moan as I feel his hot spunk fill my pussy up. He rests momentarily on me, I love feeling the weight of him entirely on me. He gets up, but I am unable to move. My legs have turned to jelly, but he will be late for work now!

I am ruined. 

Sweet Kinky Dreams xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment