Sunday 14 April 2013

Mind Fuck

So, last night I was in the car with my lover; we'd been reminiscing about when we first met and how hot we were for each other. I was getting quite turned on! I couldn't help remember all the flirty glances and dirty times we had all those years ago. 
     
I remember the first time I had his massive rock solid cock in my hand. How surprised and slightly scared I was. 
    
I watched as he drove, and smiled to myself when I thought about how much he had changed since then; he was a lot hotter these days! 
     
I looked over at sat nav, 40 minutes until we would arrive back at mine. My body was already getting desperate to give in to my animal urges. I considered slipping off my leggings and bringing myself to orgasm right there in the passenger seat of his car! 
     
Unfortunately, it was late and the rain was heavy - I didn't want to make him crash! 
     
I rested my hand on his thigh, which was just far too teasing! His jeans were so soft and his legs are so strong. My hand was so close to his cock, I wanted to touch and make him hard. 
     
I couldn't help run my fingers over my legs a little; managing to have enough control not to go near the area I so desperately wanted to touch. 
     
As I ran my fingers up my thighs it sent a shiver through my body. 
     
I started to tremble. Oh. Dear.God. 
I started to imagine the passionate fury that would undoubtedly happen once we got back. I was so fucking horny!
     
I pictured, and almost, even felt his long, thick, hard cock rubbing up against my gspot; I started to convulse a little. My pussy, now wet, was aching for him to be inside me. 
     
Aching to feel his body on top of me, feel his breath against my skin. 
     
The more my mind wondered, the more my pussy ached and the hotter it felt. I had fallen so deep into this second universe in my mind as I started to feel the wave of the orgasm wash over my entire body. My body convulsing, my muscles contracting, over and over again. I managed to keep my body under control so he wouldn't notice. 
     
I looked over at my lover, with that 'cute look' I get as I cum for him as another wave of pleasure came over my body. 
     
Then the music came into focus, and I could hear the pelting of the rain drops against the roof of the car. He kept his eyes on the road and he drove down the M1. He had no idea what had just happened to me! But then again, I don't know myself was this a mental orgasm, an echo, a memory or just a mind fuck? 

Would love to hear your thoughts and stories xx
     

Sweet Kinky Dreams xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment