Sunday 14 April 2013

Bad Sex Tips

I am a very lucky girl. 
   
My lover came over for the weekend, a few weeks ago. He came bearing shopping bags and cooked a lovely meal, made a chocolate cake and spent the weekend looking after me. I felt very lucky and spoiled! 
   
He is always warm and kind to me, except when he is fucking any remaining innocence out of me. No one makes me cum as hard and frequently as he does. 
   
Being a fairly submissive little slut, it only deepened my desire to please him. And return the favour. I desperately want to be the best he has ever had. I know he enjoys the sex we have, and he enjoys my company. But I have this nagging inside me that says I'm not the best he has had. I am determined that he will think I am a goddess. 
   
He's a lot harder to please than other men I have been with,but that is only to be expected from a man who is so amazing and open minded in bed! 
   
I decided that to improve myself, to drive him wild and give him the best time he has ever had that I should do some research. I have plenty of books at home that I picked up a few years ago when I had a boring sex life and wanted to spice things up. 
   
I went through reading them, waiting to get excited about all the ideas I would find. 
   
I was massively disappointed. 
  
Here are some of the tips I came across: 
   
* light candles to set the mood
   
* insert ice cubes into your vagina, or cherries, grapes, mashed bananas, orange sections, use your imagination

* get him to take nude pictures of you (this would only work when you feel hot about yourself, for a lot of people if they aren't in the right mood, this would be a disaster) 

* arrange for a flower to be delivered to him, make it an erotic one like a paphiopedilum orchid, a bird of paradise or a tiger lily. (really?)

* use your eyelashes to flutter over his body, everywhere including his feet, his neck and his stomach. (that is not going to drive a man wild, it would be weird, awkward and ticklish) 
   
Not saying all the ideas were bad, just nothing special. The kind of thing that shouldn't need to be said. 
   
I decided to put the book down and take a look online. Searching for 'dirty sex tips' to try and find the raunchier stuff.

I came across an article on how to give the perfect blow job. Brilliant! The regular sex columnist for a well known popular magazine warned it was very explicit and to read alone! I was a bit excited to find tips to be able to give my lover more satisfaction than he had ever had before. 
   
I sat and read, feeling slightly confused. Ok, so I hold his cock while I suck and go a little faster? Really? That's your hot sex tip? That's a standard blow job right? This is the advice, this girl who started her story saying she was shocked to discover that this was how to give head and had been doing it wrong until that point, this is the girl they have paid to talk to millions of women about how to satisfy their men?
   
Help us now! 

This kind of advice wasn't going to make me a sex goddess! 
  
So where are all these dirty little sluts who really know how to blow a man's mind? 
   
I think I may need to spend a couple of weeks, searching in the murky depths of the world wide web to find the down right dirty, mind blowing, hot tips! In the meantime I'm sure I can use my imagination, after all I am a dirty sex addict. 

I will be posting the good sex tips I find and create over the next few weeks and months :)

Sweet Kinky Dreams xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment