Saturday 13 April 2013

My Rape Fantasy

I stand in my bedroom, looking into my full length mirror. I'm getting ready to go out to meet my lover for drinks. 
   
Yes, I'm looking hot! My black skirt clings perfectly, tight enough around my arse and thighs without making it obvious I'm wearing stockings underneath! My black high heeled knee high boots just to make me look a bit naughty! And I'm wearing a white shirt, creating the perfect hourglass figure, which only shows clevage if you look hard enough. I run my brush through my long blonde curls and finally spritz myself with a little perfume. 
I take a sip of my red wine, and hear a knock at the door. Who on earth could that be? I hope he hasn't surprised me and decided to meet here, I'm not quite ready yet! 
   
I walk down the hallway carefully in my very high heels and answer the door. It's not my lover. It's a stranger. He's tall, quite well built with dark hair, a cute smile and a
dark look in his eye. Enough to make me cautious. He steps in, 'erm, yes, hello, can I help you?' I say, as I take a step back as he clearly is coming inside. Fuck! 
   
He let's the door shut behind him and suddenly pins me against the wall. If I wasn't so scared this would be really hot! 
 
He starts kissing my neck. 'please, why are you here, please get off me' it doesn't stop him. He rips my shirt off, all the buttons fly onto the floor and he puts his head inbetween my tits, I push my body up against the wall away from him. 
  
He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me into my room and throws me on the bed like I'm some kind of rag doll. How does he know where my room is? I'm so dazed, I don't even have a
chance to try and get up before he is on me, his strong arms pinning me down. 
   
'you're loving this aren't you, you little slut' 
   
'no, please, get off me' I beg 
   
He starts tying me up with some rope that I had left out for my lover to use on me later that night. 'see you wanted this, didn't you? You were even ready for me' 
   
He rips my skirt down and tears my stockings right off of me. 
   
'Well Slut, you are dripping wet, and you still want me to believe you want me to go?' 
   
I was trembling with fear, 'please get off me' I sobbed. I looked at him, hoping he would have some compassion and see how scared I was. All I could see was a burning desire in those dark eyes, he wanted me, right now, anyway he pleased. 
   
He took his trousers off. His proud and erect cock now visible out the side of my eye. He lays on me, I feel his hot breath on my bare skin. I quiver, not knowing exactly what happens next. 

Suddenly he slams his rock solid cock straight into my pussy, I gasp with submission and surprise at this massive hard cock penetrating me. 

He starts hammering away, pounding my pussy hard and fast. 
I was trembling, but I couldn't help myself, I felt my body start to convulse and my muscles contract. I was scared and I didn't want this, but I started to cum, hard. 
   
He could feel my juices all over him and it just made him fuck me harder. It was so intense and passionate. Like a pure animal urge he was unable to control. 
   
As I came again I could feel him increase the pace. I felt like I was being pinned down purely by the large cock that was being rammed against my gspot. 
   
He let out a few moans and pounded me one last time as he
came deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulsating against my gspot. 
   
He got up, got dressed and gently kissed my forehead. He gently untied me and walked out of the room and out of my flat. 
   
I lay there, half naked, cum everywhere, dazed. 
   
A few minutes later, my phone beeped. I felt like jelly, but I go up and checked my messages. 
   
'Go have a shower, and I will come pick you up, we will go out and have some dinner while you recover. Hope you liked the present I arranged for you ;) your lover'
   

Sweet Kinky Dreams xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment