Saturday 13 April 2013

Introduction and Disclaimer

Name: Scarlet
   
Age: Mid 20s
   
Location: My Bed, and anywhere else where the mood takes me.

Works: at some normal innocent little job.

Relationship Status: kind of in a long distance open relationship with 'My Lover' 
   

Hello, my name is Scarlet, I'm 23 and I'm a sex addict.... 

Scarlet is not my real name, nor are are any of the other names and places I may use. 
   
This is a diary of my actual events, fantasies, thoughts emotions and opinions. 
  

Please always be respectful to myself and anyone else who may post, comment or read this page. And please only read, follow, like, share, comment or email if you are over 18. The content of this blog is not suitable for those under 18. 
   
Thank you for reading. 

Sweet Kinky Dreams xXx 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment